Total time: 01 M 15 S
- 4 cups apricots pitted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar or sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups ice cubes
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 12g
- Protein: 1g
- Add apricots, sugar, and lemon juice to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Blend on "Batters" cycle or blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add 4 cups of ice to jar and secure lid.
- Select "Ice Cream" or blend on a Low speed for 15 seconds, then blend on a Medium to Medium-High speed for 30 seconds.
- If texture is not frozen enough, stir then add 1 more cup of ice and secure lid. Blend on medium speed until ice is chopped and desired texture is reached.
Note: If your Blendtec doesn’t feature an Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt button, blend on a Low speed for 15 seconds, then blend on a Medium High speed for 30 seconds. If more blending is required, press pulse several times until desired texture is achieved.