Chocolate Almond Delight Energy BitesThese chocolaty, coconutty snacks are a healthier alternative to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Add oats, ground flax and cocoa powder to Twister jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 10 seconds. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
- Add almond butter, vanilla, honey and shredded coconut and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 20 seconds. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
- Stir or pulse in chocolate chips.
- Shape into 1” balls and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Servings 18.0
- Sodium 10 mg
- Serving Size 1 energy bite
- Carbohydrates 10 g
- Calories 100
- Fiber 2 g
- Fat 7 g
- Sugar 5 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Protein 2 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
After shaped, roll in unsweetened shredded coconut.
If you use agave instead of honey, you may need to increase amount to create the right texture.
To make in WildSide+ or FourSide jar, increase ingredients by 1.5 (see below) and follow instructions above. You may need to stop blending and scrape sides down if cavitation occurs.
1 ½ cups oats
3 tbsp ground flax seed
1 ½ tbsp. cocoa powder
¾ cup almond butter
1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp honey
¾ cup shredded coconut
½ cup dark chocolate chips
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.