Wildside+ Blendtec Rebel Jar - Fits Vitamix BlendersThe WildSide+ Rebel Jar was designed with safety in mind. It fits most Vitamix blenders with the included hardened metal drive socket. The Rebel features all the benefits of our famous WildSide+ jar, including a patented, unbreakable blade and all-new design for faster blends. It is the safest blending jar in the world.
- Delivers a fully blended smoothie from frozen fruit and ice in as little as 14 seconds
- Unique safety blade is 80% thicker and ten times stronger than competitors' blades and blunt instead of sharp
- Easy-clean jar blends without the use of a plunger or other device
- BPA-free copolyester construction
- Patented fifth side allows for bigger, faster blends
- Shorter jar fits under most kitchen cupboards
- Compatible with most Vitamix blenders sold since 1993. This jar is NOT compatible with Blendtec blenders.
- Dimensions: 7" wide x 9.5" tall x 7" deep
- Actual weight: 1.5 lbs (0.68 kg)
- Shipping weight: 4 lbs (1.36 kg)
Wildside+ Rebel Jar is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from badass, but there is even better - the blendtec XR This one is real good, all the problems of the vitamix are gone - when you start blending, it starts blending, no anoying pieces stuck in the jar, no annoying stick movements necessary to make sure your ingredients get blended as they should. No piece espcapes from this blending jar. *Very well designed, no splatter and so on, more hermetic than the vitamix jar. Good capacity too, easy to wash. Note that the blendtec XR is even better, because no adapter needs to be installed, so for my more recent vitamix to the least, it would fit without any work. If you don't, you need to use the little screw provided in the box. Simply align the rotating part where there is a small arrow on your vitamix to unscrew the standard socket so you can put in the blendtec socket instead, it's not very complicated, you simply need to locate the small hole aside the standard socket and it's very easy to unscrew.
Date published: 2014-08-06
Will Blendtec be coming out with Vitamix compatible twister jars? They would be big sellers. just saying
This is not something that has been talked about, but thank you for your feedback.
Date published: 2014-11-03
Is this appropriate for blending dry ingredients?
You can blend dry ingredients with this jar. However, please note, that this jar is only compatible with Vitamix bases.
Date published: 2014-11-03
Is this jar compatible with the Healthmaster blender?
This jar is only compatible with Vitamix blenders. Do not use with any other blender base.
Date published: 2014-09-08
What is the volume of this jar?
The volume is 36 fl oz.
Date published: 2014-07-25
would the metal drive socket make the twister jars vitamix compatible as well?
The blades on Blendtec jars spin the opposite way, so it will not be compatible with a Vitamix. The blades in the Rebel jar were designed to spin the same way as other Vitamix jars.
Date published: 2014-08-19