Wildside+ Rebel Jar
Vitamix Compatible Jar
- Vitamix Compatible Rebel Jar
- Vented Gripper™ lid
- Hardened Metal Drive Socket
Wildside+ Blendtec Rebel Jar - Fits Vitamix BlendersThe WildSide+ Rebel Jar was designed with safety in mind. It fits most Vitamix blenders with the included hardened metal drive socket. The Rebel features all the benefits of our famous WildSide+ jar, including a patented, unbreakable blade and all-new design for faster blends. It is the safest blending jar in the world.
- Delivers a fully blended smoothie from frozen fruit and ice in as little as 14 seconds
- Unique safety blade is 80% thicker and ten times stronger than competitors' blades and blunt instead of sharp
- Easy-clean jar blends without the use of a plunger or other device
- BPA-free copolyester construction
- Patented fifth side allows for bigger, faster blends
- Shorter jar fits under most kitchen cupboards
- Compatible with most Vitamix blenders sold since 1993. This jar is NOT compatible with Blendtec blenders.
- Dimensions: 7" wide x 9.5" tall x 7" deep
- Actual weight: 1.5 lbs (0.68 kg)
- Shipping weight: 4 lbs (1.36 kg)
Wildside+ Rebel Jar is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from badass, but there is even better - the blendtec XR This one is real good, all the problems of the vitamix are gone - when you start blending, it starts blending, no anoying pieces stuck in the jar, no annoying stick movements necessary to make sure your ingredients get blended as they should. No piece espcapes from this blending jar. *Very well designed, no splatter and so on, more hermetic than the vitamix jar. Good capacity too, easy to wash. Note that the blendtec XR is even better, because no adapter needs to be installed, so for my more recent vitamix to the least, it would fit without any work. If you don't, you need to use the little screw provided in the box. Simply align the rotating part where there is a small arrow on your vitamix to unscrew the standard socket so you can put in the blendtec socket instead, it's not very complicated, you simply need to locate the small hole aside the standard socket and it's very easy to unscrew.
Date published: 2014-08-06
What is the volume of this jar?
Asked by: blendergal
The volume is 36 fl oz.
Answered by: Blendtec
Date published: 2014-07-25
would the metal drive socket make the twister jars vitamix compatible as well?
Asked by: dvezie
The blades on Blendtec jars spin the opposite way, so it will not be compatible with a Vitamix. The blades in the Rebel jar were designed to spin the same way as other Vitamix jars.
Answered by: Blendtec
Date published: 2014-08-19