These dessert bars are even more decadent than we expected! The pistachio and coconut graham crust is uniquely tasty and is the perfect complement to the tangy lime filling. Top it with whipped cream and a slice of lime. Try it and let us know how much you love it on the recipe page. Happy blending!
Coconut Lime Bars
6 sheets graham crackers, quartered
½ cup shelled pistachios
¼ cup granulated sugar
¼ cup shredded coconut
3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
½ cup fresh lime juice
2 egg yolks
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
½ cup Greek yogurt
½ tsp lime zest, ½” x ½” piece
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To make crust, add graham crackers to FourSide or WildSide+ Jar and secure lid. Press “Pulse” 3-5 times.
- Add next 4 ingredients and secure lid. Press “Pulse” 6-8 times until crust reaches a coarse crumb texture.
- Press crust evenly onto bottom of 8-inch square pan.
- Bake crust for 10-12 minutes until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool (leave oven on).
- To make filling, add remaining ingredients to clean jar and secure lid. Select “Sauces” or blend on Medium Low (speed 3 or 4) for 30 seconds.
- Spread filling evenly over crust using a spatula. Bake, until filling is just set, approximately 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Get nutrition information and full recipe on the Blendtec Recipes page.