Technologically superior in every wayThe most advanced commercial blender on the planet is now available to those who will settle for nothing less than the very best in their kitchen.
- Powerful 3.8 peak horsepower motor
- 360° sealed sound enclosure
- Illuminated capacitive touch control surface with manual speed slider
- Intuitive interface for custom programming
- 42 preprogrammed blend cycles
- Integration with online Blend Wizard™ tool for creating custom blend cycles
- USB connectivity for downloading/uploading custom programming
- In-counter option available
- Compatible with all Blendtec jars
Our most powerful retail blender everThe Stealth gives you true commercial power at a single touch. This 1,800 watt powerhouse glides through the toughest blends without losing a beat.
360° of quietAll that power still won't wake the baby. The Stealth's 360° sealed sound enclosure is one-of-a-kind and keeps even the most vigorous blend cycle near the sound level of normal conversation.
Fully compatible with the online Blend WizardThe Stealth is the world's first blender to let you bring your blends online. Do you have a drink or smoothie that requires a specific set of blend times and speeds to make it perfect? Log on to the Blend Wizard to craft or alter your blend cycles to get them just right. Then download those cycles to your Stealth via USB.
An illuminated, intuitive control surfaceThe Stealth adopts the same technology found in your smartphone. Its capacitive touch control surface is optimized to recognize your touch, and is smart enough to ignore anything else, from spilled liquids to food particles.
- Amps: 15
- Watts: 1800
- Horsepower: 3.8
- Actual weight: 16.2 lbs
- Actual dimensions: 8.6" wide x 17.3" tall x 9.0" deep
- Direct drive motor
- Capacitive-touch user interface
- Solid-state electronics
- Finish: Black
- 8-Year Warranty
Is this model available for UK?
Here is the contact information for our dealer who sells it in the UK: Company Name: Beyond the Bean Contact Name: Jeremy Rogers Address: 21 A Ashton Vale Rd Bristol BS3 2HA Tel: +(44) 117-953-3522 Email: email@example.com Website: www.beyondthebean.com
Date published: 2014-08-21
Is it the same blender Starbucks uses to make smoothies?
Starbucks uses vitamix, The Quiet One
Date published: 2014-08-22
Are any of these units NSF rated? (which ones please)
All of our blenders are NSF rated.
Date published: 2014-08-18
What is the approximately maximum decibel level of the loudest cycle (say soup)?
Date published: 2014-07-22
Is there a safety interlock that prevents the blender from running while the sound enclosure is open?
As you can see from any of the demonstration videos online, the unit operates with the hood up or down.
Date published: 2014-07-16
What are the 42 pre-programmed blend cycles? Is there a CLEAN cycle like on the Designer 725, or can that be added online via USB?
1. Small Slushy/Milkshake 2. Granita/Medium Milkshake 3. Small Milkshake 4. Milkshake w/Frozen Fruit 5. Small Margarita/Ice Cappuccino 6. Small Smoothie w/Fresh Fruit 7. Medium Smoothie 1 8. Large Ice Cappuccino 9. Salsa 10. Medium Smoothie 2 11. Medium Smoothie 3 12. Medium Smoothie 4 13. Large Smoothie 1 14. Large Smoothie 2 15. Large Smoothie 3 16. Large Smoothie 4 17. Large Smoothie 5 18. Large Milkshake 1 19. 50 Seconds @Speed 1 20. 50 Seconds @Speed 2 21. 50 Seconds @Speed 3 22. 50 Seconds @Speed 5 23. 50 Seconds @Speed 7 24. 50 Seconds @Speed 9 25. Pulse @ Speed 1 26. Pulse @ Speed 2 27. Pulse @ Speed 3 28. Pulse @ Speed 5 29. Pulse @ Speed 7 30. Pulse @ Speed 9 31. Batter 32. Ice Crush/Milkshake 33. Large Smoothie 6 34. Ice Cream 35. Whole Juice 36. Soup 37. Ultrathick Smoothie 1 38. Large Milkshake 2 39. Ultrathick Smoothie 2 40. Ultrathick Smoothie 3 41. Large Milkshake 3 42. Ultrathick Smoothie 4 The cleaning cycle is a 22 second cycle, so you can use any of the other cycles and turn it off at 22 seconds or you can design your own cycle on the computer for the clean cycle. Many customers just use the "Pulse". You can pulse it until it is finished.
Date published: 2014-08-21
WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM RPMS OF THE BLENDTEC STEALTH BLADE?
Date published: 2014-08-15
Is the power convertible to 240volt for international
This product is not a 240v. If you use a converter, it will void the warranty.
Date published: 2014-07-10