The Blendtec Total Blender is already backed by an impressive 7-year warranty. You can extend that warranty to a total of 10 years of protection by purchasing this 3-year warranty extension.
If you are buying your Blendtec blender today, add this warranty extension to your cart before checking out to receive $40.00 off. If you already own your Blendtec, please call 1-800-BLENDTEC to purchase this warranty extension.
Blendtec has been rated an A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
Terms of Warranty
Blendtec warrants its products to be free of defect in material and workmanship when used in accordance with product user manuals and recipe books.
Not Covered under Warranty
- Damage due to negligence, abuse, accident or extreme conditions
- Cosmetic changes that do not affect performance
- Products that have been used with unauthorized attachments
- Products that have been tampered with or repaired by anyone but a Blendtec authorized service agent
- Products that have been used outside the US and Canada
- Products purchased outside the US and Canada
- Products not purchased from Blendtec or a Blendtec authorized dealer
- Products that have been used commercially, for rental or for any purposes other than personal, family or household use
Period of Coverage
This warranty remains in force for 3 years from the last day of the product's original warranty if the product was purchased from Blendtec or one of Blendtec's authorized dealers.
For servicing, contact Blendtec or your Blendtec authorized service agent to diagnose and solve the issue. If the problem cannot be resolved through support, Blendtec or an authorized agent will provide return shipping instructions and repair the product at the company's discretion. During the warranty period, Blendtec will pay for repairs and ordinary freight costs. Products submitted for repair must be accompanied by proof of original purchase and must be shipped according to return shipping instructions.
How Local Laws Affect This Warranty
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, which may vary from state to state. Outside the US and Canada, other warranties apply.